Join the fastest growing Dealership in B.C, The Fun store!
The Financial Services Manager is responsible for educating and structuring new and used vehicle clients financing and insurance programs. Financial Services Managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to clients and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and additional accessories and a complete explanation of dealership service procedures and policies.
- Complete Sales Process with clients from Prospecting, Sales Process, Financial Services and Delivery
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Thoroughly disclose all financial and product information pertaining to the client’s agreement
- Receive and receipt client deposits/partial payments
- Researching vehicle liens on vehicles being traded in by clients
- Organize and complete vehicle lien pay-outs for vehicles being traded in
- Accurately produce, print and package the necessary documents for vehicle delivery (I.e. bill of sale, conditional sales agreement, vehicle extended service plan, insurance verification form, life/disability certificate, vehicle protection certificates, waivers etc.) • Seek new lending institutions and maintain a good working relationship to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sourcesand through the federal and provincial regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance department
- Preparing policy remittances/sales reports to the appropriate finance office suppliers and Dealer Principal
- Assist Sales & Lease Consultants to close sales either on the showroom floor or finance office
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s finance and extended service programs.
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends.
- Be Awesome, Show Love, Have Fun, and Own it
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- You bring the right attitude, and the rest can be trained!
- Guarantee: First 3 months $2,720
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own University and Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealerships in Canada, Abbotsford Chrysler is part of Trotman Auto Group – also known as “TAG”, we are an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Start your new career now!