Join the fastest growing Dealership in B.C, The Fun store!
About the Role:
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of automotive products and promotion of business products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing
- plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Be Awesome, Show Love, Have Fun, and Own it
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- You bring the right attitude, and the rest can be trained!
- Guarantee: First 3 months $2,720
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own University and Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealerships in Canada, Abbotsford Chrysler is part of Trotman Auto Group – also known as “TAG”, we are an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Start your new career now!